Dr. Rakhi Gupta is a Gold Medalist graduate (MBBS) & post-graduate (MS) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King George's Medical College, Lucknow, India, having more than 32 Gold and 10 Silver Medals to her credit. .
She has been practicing Obstetrics & Gynaecology in New Delhi and Lucknow since 1999 and is registered as a Certified Medical Practitioner with Delhi Medical Council, India (Reg. No. DMC-39590).
While practicing currently in South Delhi, Dr. Rakhi Gupta has a well-established network of co-doctors and hospitals to provide high class professional healthcare services to her patients. She is one of the Best and leading gynaecologist of Delhi, with immense knowledge and understanding of women diseases and related physical and mental bearing over female psyche. She has also worked as Fellow in Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France and visited several Hospitals of India and abroad.
Dr. Rakhi Gupta is an active member of Association of Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD/FOGSI), and several other national & international organizations. She has attended several workshops in Laparoscopy & Infertility on a regular basis to keep updated about the latest advances in these fields.
In today’s world of high-tech communication, Dr. Rakhi Gupta successfully providing good-health to women of all ages, those who visit her at her Clinic and also to those who seek advise from remote locations through internet, telephone or email. Other than Delhi and NCR, she has patients from adjoining states including Haryana, J & K, Chhattisgarh, Uttaranchal, and Bihar.
The following facilities are provided by Dr. Gupta:
1. High Risk Pregnancy
2. Infertility Treatment
3. Safe abortion by Medicines and Instrumental as well.
4. Safe Normal Vaginal delivery and Caesarean Section
5. Painless Delivery / Caesarean Section under Epidural Analgesia
6. Family Planning Counselling
7. Adolescent Counselling
8. Menopause Clinic and associated complications like osteoporosis, etc.
9. Gynaecological Surgeries
10. Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
11. Polycystic Ovarian Disease / Syndrome Management (PCOD /PCOS)
11. All kinds of Pathological, Serological and Histo-Pathological Testing by Dr. Lal Path Labs.
12. In-house Pharmacy.